Bouquets, cards, and chocolate coated everything are taking over the streets as local lovebirds make Brisbane Valentine’s Day plans.
Forget rom coms, poems, and babies skilled in archery: true romance is locked in with one booking at Libertine. With two seatings available for the sultry 6 course banquet, it’s time to celebrate the most important part of being a couple: being willing to share food.
For $149 per couple, or $119 for early birds at the 5pm sitting, you’ll fall head over heels for the following menu:
- Freshly shucked Coffin Bay oysters with house made red wine vinaigrette granita
- Pan seared Japanese scallops with sautéed smokey bacon, fresh green peas drizzled with lime & miso mayonnaise
- Five spiced smoked duck breast with orange segments, wild roquette, edamame beans & balsamic red wine jus
- Oven grilled Ranger Valley Wagyu rump scored 7+, served with fresh herb salsa & spiced tamarind dipping sauce
- Seasonal Asian greens with oyster mushrooms & chilli
- Ganache chocolate balls with fresh strawberries
All diners will also receive a glass of Perrier Jouet champagne. To reserve your night of romance, call (07) 3367 3353.