Let’s face it – when it comes to bad gifts, mum’s seen it all. Cards glued with macaroni, half eaten boxes of chocolates (it came like that, we swear), and DIY breakfast platters that are pretty much just burnt toast.
It’s time to make things up to the leading lady in your life, and you can do it in one fell swoop with the Mother’s Day Banquet at Libertine. Spoil mum this Sunday 14 May with six shared French-Vietnamese courses, just $69pp.
This exclusive banquet is available for lunch and dinner, and consists of:
• Panfried pork & prawn ‘plumplings’ with chili, soy and fresh shallots
• Baked half shell scallops with asparagus spears, herb butter and yuzu dressing
• Crispy pork belly with cognac and chili glaze, fermented red cabbage, spicy pickled watermelon, and fresh mint
• Ranger Valley Wagyu rump with a herb and baby tomato salsa, and a sweet and spicy tamarind dressing
• Wok seared Asian greens with oyster mushrooms and chili
• Dessert platter
Elegant, flavourful, and absolutely effortless on mum’s part, this is the gift she’s been dreaming of for years – and you don’t even need to wrap it.
Please note that reservations are essential to secure your place. Call (07) 3367 3353 to book.